Saturday, March 12, 2011

You can start grasscutter farming in Nigeria with this capital

Goodday sir. I am a corp member who is currently serving in Niger
state. I should be through with NYSC by september and am looking at
delving into agriculture immediately after that. However, i don't
really know where to start. I am saving seriously to this effect and
my savings should stand between 120-150k(its small i know) by the end
of my service year. So sir,i'd like you to advice me on which part of
agriculture i should start off with first,considering my startup
capital(cos i have dreams of becoming an agro allied mogul in the near
future) . Thanks

--
Ekene Onyeka


Answer:

You can start grasscutter farming with this capital.Read more about grasscutter farming in Nigeria @ http://www.thethyconsulting.com/thebeautyofgrasscutterfarming.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment