Thursday, March 18, 2010

Snail rearing in Nigeria is very interesting

1. THE THY CONSULTING is a firm established to educate and liberate people from poverty. I kindly appraised their kind gesture by doing this.
Infact,I personally enjoyed their teaching, so touching and deeply sinking with understanding of every aspect of the snail farming in Nigeria.

My prayer is that may God Almighty increase their elbow and be with them.

Akinsanmi David Omolade, Ondo State.

2. The presentation is very clear and full of practical steps which will definitely enhance a successful take off of our own snail farming in Nigeria.
More grease to your elbow.

Bolarinwa .S.O, Ibadan.

3. I felt ok about the snail farming training and the easy way of presentation.I just feel like starting it immediately.
Thanks for the snail farming training may God bless you.

Wale Rabiu, Portharcourt.

4. The snail farming in Nigeria seminar was a very good one. In fact, I never thought snail farming can be so easy and I think with the grace of God and proper planning I can start my own snail farming.
I will like to thank THE THY CONSULTING for the good work he has done so far.
God bless you.

Morma Edwin, Portharcourt.

5. It is a very interesting seminar,wealth empowerment for the good Nigerians that embrace Agriculture. I give kudos to THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS.

Samuel Noah, Ibadan.

6. The snail farming in Nigeria by THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS is practically detailed.

Tolu Adeosun, Lagos.

7. The snail farming seminar is alright.I have the understanding of snail reaing in Nigeria.

Akinsandeju Sunday .S, Sango-Ota,Ogun State.

8. The snail farming seminar was perfectly alright.

Lasisi Sulaiman, Alagbado,Lagos.

9. I have found the snail farming seminar to be very interesting and useful. It is rewarding to people that are very pushful and with purpose driven life. I wish THE THY CONSULTING can keep it up.

Pastor Zacchaeus Aremu Oyedele, Sango Ota,Ogun State.

10. Snail rearing is very interesting, though it requires patient. Snails has a ready markets both locally and internationally.

Kanu M.N, Oju Ore,Ota,Ogun State.

No comments:

Post a Comment